Dr. Scott Hahn -- (15 Talk Set and Study Guide)
The Fourth Gospel is called the “Catholic Gospel” because in its pages you'll find the undeniable truth of the central doctrines of the Church-but only if you know how to look. That's just one of the many reasons you need a systematic program for investigating this sacred book.
In fact, according to Dr. Scott Hahn, “A student who can truly understand the Gospel of John will have a firmer grasp of the Christian message than many contemporary theologians!”
Gospel of John Bible Study
In one of his most comprehensive and popular presentations ever, Dr. Hahn combines classic Catholic interpretation with contemporary biblical scholarship, recent discoveries in the original Greek text, and a stunning analysis of ancient Jewish sources.
• What are the important concepts addressed in John's Gospel
• The true meaning of the cleansing of the Temple
• Why the early Church Fathers believed the wedding feast at Cana was so significant
• The crucial role of St. John the Baptist in the Fourth Gospel
• How Christ is the Light of the World
• The underlying meaning of signs in the Gospel
• Why Christ answered Nicodemus in the way He did
• The implications of Jesus curing on the Sabbath
• The meaning of the multiplication of the loaves
The Bundle also includes the Study Guide. In this 136 page Study Guide, you'll come to an even deeper understanding of this epic Gospel, remember more, and gain additional insights. Get it while supplies last!